Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

crocheted hats for baby (I mean Jaedyn!)

We've been calling Jaedyn "Baby" too much apparently. Well, I call her Jaedyn and Emma , but John calls her "baby" mostly. And last night, a horrible thing happened. We were talking about her next doctor's appointment and e said, "Jaz, or Jay, or whatever our kid's name is..."

"Our kid"?

Are you kidding me?

Anyway. These are pictures of two crocheted hats I made for Jaedyn. Jaedyn, Jaedyn, Jaedyn.



Here she's "helping" by grabbing the camera. I don't let her eat it, though. ;-)


Napping... I'm not sleepy!


The hat I finished last night (done in double crochet so it was faster, and there are more holes, lol - but still warm!)

I think she likes this one...

Though I don't know what this expression means...


Purty view on the way to Lebanon

My beautiful sister her husband Robert

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger