Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Monday, December 22, 2008

A lovely SNOWY weekend (snowed in!)


It's BEAUTIFUL outside! And cold. And icy. And ... yeah, we're totally snowed in! But thankfully we have plenty of food and plenty of... snickerdoodles. ;-)

Ranae came to visit on Saturday and has been snowed in with us since! I think it's great and we've been enjoying ourselves playing with the baby and messing around on my Wii. We think it's pretty funny that we've been playing tennis, bowling, golfing, and skiing while being snowed in! :-)

Ranae took these (at my grandma's request for some pictures of me and the baby):








Jaedyn does this all the time, it's so cute! :-) She usually does it on the floor, like she's starting up a somersault, then peeks at us all. Probably wondering, "Why are they all upside down?"



Feeding Time!



Don't you love her little booster chair? I do!





Listening to daddy...









John in the snow... this was yesterday. Since then it's been snowing ALL day and there is 6-8 inches out there.



My birdie friends... :-)



Ranae and I ventured out into the snow, even though we didn't have any snow clothes...







Ranae's car...



Ranae (love this pic!)



I love the idea of putting glass ornaments on your trees outside!





0 comments:

Powered By Blogger