Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Monday, April 21, 2008

All Ready for Baby! ♥

Only eight days till the due date... of course now we're in the "hot zone", meaning that the baby could come any day now! They don't generally anticipate their due dates and come on those long-awaited days. lol Or so I hear.

John and I have everything we need, I think. I say I think because I've never had a baby before and I'm following advice and lists found online and through friends and family. :-) We're pretty prepared, though!

Jaedyn Emma has:

This jogger stroller and car seat :-)



This glider (I'm totally in love with it, lol!)


And this bouncer :-)


And this is the diaper bag set I found at Baby Depot



as well as the various other little things "they" say are needed. She actually has a lot of pretty clothes, I'm hoping she'll be able to wear them all before she grows out of them. lol I'll just have to change her 10 times a day I guess. ;-) Since I'm a crazy camera person I'll probably have to take a picture of her in every outfit... so she'll at least get to try everything once! lol

I'm still working away, feeling blessed at having a job I can work at home at. It's going to be so nice with the baby. God sure does work things out! Why am I always surprised when He tells us He wants good things for us? :-) Just another reason to trust Him.

John is trying to work ahead in college so that he won't have to have that in the back of his mind when the baby comes. He does some serious writing... he has a team paper and an individual paper every week, crazy! But he's so good at it and puts everything he has into it - I'm very proud of him. :-)

I've been having Braxton-Hicks contractions pretty regularly in the last week or so. That's when my stomach gets really tight and hard suddenly, I feel short of breath, and there's a kind of burning pain right in the middle of my stomach. It's really strange and can be pretty uncomfortable. Sometimes you hardly notice you're getting them and sometimes they're very noticeable. On Friday I had a bunch of them in the evening, pretty regularly. I knew I wasn't in labor because those contractions are supposed to be seriously painful and more back or lower stomach oriented. Once I went to bed, these died down, but it was quite a practice run. lol I'm getting really excited about seeing the baby! I'm hoping she's not late because I reeeeally don't want to get any bigger than I am. *sigh* Already, my stomach is in my lap when I sit down. lol

I'll keep you all posted!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger