Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Are We There Yet?

Well, it's the 27th. I'm due on the 29th. I am SO ready to have this baby, it's not even funny. I'm huge, uncomfortable, heavy, achy, whiny... I'm at the end, folks. *deadpan*

And I've been having contractions that lead nowhere. That is sooo frustrating. Necessary to get your body ready for the baby to come I've read, but that doesn't make it much easier. We went to a Calvary Chapel today and I had steady contractions the entire time we were sitting there. *sigh* It was kind of cool, actually - I mean, they didn't hurt but I could feel from the top of my stomach to the bottom as it squeezed the baby. I wasn't really sure if I was going into labor or not, but when we got home and I took a nap they kind of fizzled out. I'm still having them periodically but so far nothing different.

I can't seem to think about anything else but having this baby! I don't sleep well at night and I'm very in tune to my body... too much so I think. I keep wondering if "this is it" - lol. I should probably just relax. It could still be another two weeks (oh please no, Lord!). ;-) I truly doubt it.

In conclusion - not there yet, but close! I'll keep you all updated and hopefully soon will be blogging about our new little girl! :-)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger