Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jaedyn at 2 months 3 weeks

My mood: distracted...

More milestones! I notice all of them and wonder what is coming next. :-) And if I'll notice each one if we have more kids... I've heard that you don't. We shall see. :-)

In the last couple weeks Jaedyn has been noticing more keenly her hands and feet - the other day she was sitting up on my lap, staring thoughtfully (see the "thoughtful" expression below) at her feet as she wiggled her toes. (Wiggle is a strange word, who made that up?) She's also putting her hands together to try and grab her toys. She spends a lot of time in her little lion gym, batting at the toys and grinning from ear to ear. She's definitely entertaining. :-)

Jaedyn practicing her facial expressions

This one is "fascinated" ;-)

Goofy

Sleepy

what's so funny?

... it looks like she's laughing at me

deep in thought

shocked

All in the space of about two minutes! lol

I love the little outfit she's wearing, it's a Walmart find, Baby Organics. I love them because they're quality (not thin little fabrics that stretch out of proportion), button-up (since Jaedyn HATES being changed and having the onesies pulled over her head, no matter how careful I am), and bright. And they're about the same price as the regular ($2 a piece). Shopping for babies is way too much fun!

Well, I'm planning on taking the baby to the Powell's Books and Whole Foods in Portland with Ranae today so I'd better go get the little sweetie ready. She's been sleeping all morning - maybe she senses we have an adventure planned for today and is resting up. :-)

1 comments:

Jan W. said...

You don't have to cease 'noticing' milestones with the second child. Just slow down and enjoy your kids. Slowing down is what most of us don't do, cause we are so busy worrying about everything. Dumb, when you look back and remember what you missed. It's not worth it.
Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward. Job 5:7 (In words your generation understands "Crap Happens")
So why do we worry? Lol. Mum

Powered By Blogger