Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jaedyn's Walker


Thanks in part to Greta and Ruth for this walker! :-) Jaedyn loves it!

So. I'm not a huge fan of Sesame Street, but this was the least expensive and the only walker at Target, and when Jaedyn took it for a "test drive" (hehe) she loved it so much we had to get it. She loves being in the sitting position and now can only take her swing for so long. :-) Her toes just touch the ground right now in her walker so it should last for a little while.

Oh. And she was much too busy playing to smile for me in these pictures. lol


I don't like the way that Cookie Monster is looking at me...


Come here, Mr. Cookie Monster...


No monster is gonna mess with me, even one whose diet consists primarily of cookies!


*making cookie monster growlings and crunchings*


Hmmm, he didn't taste as good as I was hoping.


I think I'll play with this pretty orange thingie...


There's that cookie monster eyeing me again!


*Tarzan call*


Ha! I have conquered the cookie monster and he will now serve me and give me all his cookies!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, that is so funny. She is very devious and calculating. haha.

Powered By Blogger