Jaedyn is 17 weeks old now!
Why does it seem that she changes overnight? Or even overday? Last night she suddenly started doing mad rollovers. I would put her on her tummy on her blanket, turn around, and find her a foot away on her tummy a minute later! Crazy little girl. :-) So she's figured out that she can move around by rolling over. Hopefully this won't make her think she doesn't need to crawl, lol.
Not only has she become a traveling baby - guess what? She's been eating/mouthing/tasting banana!
Can you possibly fit the spoon and my hand in my mouth?
Can you possibly fit the spoon and my hand in my mouth?
Mmm, it smells so good but I can't seem to get my tongue to cooperate! It keeps pushing the food out... argh!Jaedyn also is saying things that sound close to mama (that's how I perceive it, lol). I think she's just practicing talking, but it's fun to find words in her little vowel-talking.
So yesterday we had a real treat. Ruth and Greta from Alaska came to visit! I haven't seen them since I was about 15 when they came to the south to visit us. I "grew up" with Ruth and my best friend Kelly in Alaska (up until age 12 when we regrettably moved out of state). We all took figure skating lessons together in a group and had a blast, then became very close families. It was very hard for us all after we moved. It was so great to see them, though - Ruth has become an incredibly beautiful person and is a joy to be around. :-) I wish that family lived closer!


Well, my blogging time is almost up and I'm about to start work. :-)
God bless!





0 comments:
Post a Comment