Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Photos from This Weekend

I put a ticker above my posts (on the site) that tells what age Jaedyn is - she's 5 months and 4 days now. It helps me keep track, too.

So here are the pictures from Friday - got lots of good ones!

Here she is in the outfit my mom bought her...

Amazingly, it fits in length

though it's a size 12 months!

Still no sign of teeth

And because it's so hilarious

Jaedyn's signature look of disgust - don't ask why, I have no idea!

She's getting very strong and almost sitting up on her own

And getting rather attached to her pacifier

well really it's just something that really soothes her, I don't think she's totally reliant yet

I love these because she is sooo in tune to that camera!

There's no one else there, she's just totally loving it!

Bonding with the glowing, musical seahorse
What are you lookin' at? ;-)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger