Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Little Flower

I was going to say Jaedyn is growing like a weed but decided to go with little flower. ;-) Even though weeds grow faster. So they say.

I'm going to make this quick because Jaedyn is UP and although she's due for a nap she's not looking sleepy and John is in the room reserved for naps working on an assignment (the computers reside in there as well - I know, design flaw).

First, Jaedyn caught her first cold this last week. Oh FUN. I felt so sorry for her because she was all sniffly and congested and couldn't breathe well with her pacifier in her mouth. This was just so sad because she's totally addicted to her pacifier. Still, she didn't get it as bad as she could have and she seems to be over the worst of it now.

Next, Jaedyn is finally sitting up strong enough to stay in the bath without my having to hold her - YES! Although it's both a gift AND a curse (sound familiar?) - she doesn't just sit still, she has to crawl all over the tub and splash splash splash and pull herself up so that she's standing facing me at the side of the tub, then PLOP SPLASH she falls back on her backside in the water - over and over and over... LOL So funny to watch. At least she's having fun, right? :-) Anyway, I think the nightly bath has been good for her cold.



Here she is opening her Christmas present from great-grandparents Ann and Doug. She had the funniest expression on her face for some reason, lol. She immediately tried to eat the handsome tuxedo'd fellow. :-) Or maybe that was a kiss. Yes, I think we'll go with the kiss. ;-) She loves black and white together so it was a good choice for a stuffed pal.



Then she went to her next present, the box! What fun she had. lol

I thought this was so funny. :-)
"Helloooooo? ECHO!"


Her first encounter with Split Pea Soup... I'm really not sure she liked it. Look at how much she's wearing...


This last picture was my attempt to take a good "horsing around" picture of Jaedyn for a contest, but she wasn't cooperating that day. *grumble*

And finally, one of Jaedyn's favorite things to do is stick her tongue out and make a spitting noise... it's SO cute! I know, I know, not a good habit for her. But it wasn't ME that taught her. It was John. Really. I wouldn't do such a thing. ;-)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger