Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

family pictures (oh the torture!)

Jaedyn here! Ready for some family pictures? YES my family actually all stood in the same place for more than 5 minutes (maybe 6?) and had a good friend take pictures. I know what you're thinking - SWEET! And you're right! It was a lark. :-)


This is the park across the street from our apartments... and there we are! Ain't I a cutie?

My daddy is especially handsome, I think. :-)



Daddy is being silly with me here... you'll never guess what came next!

I spit up all over him! *giggle*

Here he is high-tailin' it back to the apartments with me - picture time OVER!

Oh, and here's me at home... I knooooow I'm not supposed to be in this drawer, but I just can't seem to help myself! Not guilty one bit. No sir-ee!


I was such a good baby if I do say so myself while my mommy and auntie Ranae walked through Bridgeport Village and Whole Foods. If they stopped and looked for too long (more than 1.5 minutes), I made sure I let them know I was BORED! And I was tired, too, and wanted my crib - I need my cutie sleep, people! But I did enjoy it. At least I got to be near mommy. :-) Mommy and I were pretty ticked that Whole Foods had no free samples out that day. *grumble* But mommy did share a miniscule piece of chocolate with me, so I didn't miss out entirely. She's not very good at sharing. Someone needs to tell her that 1/100 of a piece of chocolate is not fair!

Did you guys know I'm nine months old now? Yes, already!

Well it's way past my bedtime now so I've got to go get my cutie sleep so I can be my best at church tomorrow! There's going to be a breakfast and I anticipate getting some much-deserved attention. Wish me luck!


Lil' Miss Jaedyn Emma

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger