Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Zebras, Zoobies, and Faeries

Well, it's been a looong week. Nothing much new, I did take another video of Jaedyn - she was staring with deep fascination at a stuffed zebra. Apparently the black and white pattern is something babies can see better than other colors. She spent a long time this afternoon seated against her boppy pillow in the middle of the living room floor, surrounded by her toys. She's starting to look around more now and fuss less (thank you, Lord!). We discovered a new game together that she really enjoys - I lay her on her back and cycle her legs and she dances, does all kinds of stuff. lol She grins through the whole thing. Remember, this baby thing is all new to me, lol. The things we discover are discovered together - when I find something that she likes we're both delighted. :-)

So look at what I found online today - these Zoobie Pets are sooo cute, I totally want to get Jaedyn one! There's a contest on this blog so I hope I win one. ;-) I think it's great that they're such cute stuffed animals but are also pillows or blankets, too. I've always loved stuffed animals... as kids my sister was a doll lover and I was a stuffed animal lover. I'm still a stuffed animal lover - everytime I walk through a toy store and see the shelves full of them I have to drag myself away. ;-)

I love love LOVE this Koala. :-) The color is so nice, too.

And I'll end with my favorite baby quote, from my The Little Big Book For Moms -

When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of faeries. - J.M. Barrie

I believe it. :-)

The video of jaedyn (it's reeeally long, sorry! lol)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger